Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sneak Peek: It's not even out yet, but I found the BEST new oil!

Oils for your hair are the hottest thing on the market right now! However, so many of them are missing something or have a little too much of something and look heavy and greasy. You might be wondering why Biolage hasn’t come out with an oil, but let me tell you, be patient because perfection takes time! We pulled some strings and got ahold of the Matrix Biolage Exquisite Oil before it is even available. This is one of those times when I wish you could reach into the screen and feel my hair before and after it is styled using Exquisite Oil because it literally went from straw to silk. Watch how just using the Exquisite Oil alone transforms my hair. Now I might not survive without it until it’s available!

No comments:

Post a Comment