Search This Blog

Friday, October 7, 2011

Bumble and Bumble Concen-STRAIGHT

I was asked to be a model for the regional training of Bumble and Bumble's new professional permanent smoothing/straightening system called "Concen-straight". Watch this video to learn a little more about this new straightening system:


My Review (So Far):

I got the treatment done less than 24 hours ago, so I can't tell you how different my blow-dry and styling is yet. However, I can tell you that I have gotten the Brazilian Blowout, and so far I like Concen-Straight a lot better. The service was a lot less tedious than the Brazilian and didn't take nearly as long. The best part about it was that the formula actually smells good! I remember holding my breath and having really watery eyes when I got the Brazilian Blowout because of the smell and the fumes. I didn't experience any of those negative effects with Bumble and Bumble's Concen-Straight.

My hair feels amazing! It is soooo shiny, smooth, and healthy. My only concern right now is that I hope I can still get the same body and volume as usual when I style. I will keep you updated!


BEFORE


DURING



AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment