Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Spread The Love 2012

I'm ecstatic! I was chosen as a semi-finalist for Matrix Spread The Love 2012! The final prize is traveling the country for 6 months on a journey to celebrate the pride, passion, and impact hairdressers have on the millions of lives they touch. I would get to blog about it every step of the way and learn so much about this amazing industry! I know I would be perfect for this opportunity, I just hope Matrix thinks so too!

I made it to round TWO with this goofy video! As silly as it is, it is a perfect example of the things I love most because it combines my passion for doing hair, the beauty industry, journalism, and making a difference in this big crazy world. Enjoy!


P.S. I will keep you updated on the next round... wish me luck! And... No, I don't have an identical twin. I play myself and the reporter in my video ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment