Search This Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2011

The new Lash Phenomenon... LiLash

     I noticed a new product called LiLash popping up in salons and beauty stores so I decided to do a little research. I found that it is less expensive and supposedly a healthier alternative to Latisse. I asked everyone I knew about it and only heard great things. One person even said, "I had to start trimming my eyelashes because they were getting way too long."
     I hadn't found a holiday gift for the woman who has everything (My Mother), so I decided to get it for her and let her try it out. I got this message from her today:

"Hi Nat. It's me. I don't think you are going to believe me, but my eyelashes
are already thicker and longer; I'm not kidding you. It's only been three
days since I started using it but I can honestly already tell a difference."
     
     Not only am I now my mom's favorite daughter, but I'm convinced LiLash works. Cosmetic Alchemy put out LiLash and also makes a product called LiBrow to increase eye brow growth and thickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment